Are you motivated by designing marketing materials?
Are you able to develop and implement the consistent use of a brand style guide?
Have you developed strong skills in managing social media presence?
Do you enjoy educating business partners, customers, and the entire community about the company you work for and its products and services?
Do you enjoy cultivating new relationships with municipalities, business owners, and the community?
Do you enjoy organizing events and all related details?
If so, then you should consider applying for this position with Joink!
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Joink, LLC was founded as an Internet Service Provider, providing dial-up, DSL and fixed wireless broadband Internet services. Today, the company provides connectivity for customers who span the landscape from residential to enterprise using technologies that include leased lines, unlicensed wireless, licensed wireless, and fiber optics. Also, the company provides managed hosting services including virtual machine, web/email, and offsite backup storage. And finally, the Company’s technology services group leverages its enterprise knowledge of networking, software, storage, and telephony technologies to provide design, installation, and continued supported around key technologies from companies such as VMware, Cisco UCS, IBM, Veeam and Microsoft
This position is responsible for helping maintain Joink’s brand through marketing campaigns. The candidate will perform market research, strategize with other marketing professionals and create content in order to aid in the success of marketing campaigns This position will manage Joink’s social media presence as well as Joink’s webpage and interactive content such as online enrollment and service portals. This position will be responsible for coordinating internal and external events such as employee and customer appreciation and recognition activities. This position will work with the VP of Sales to foster positive brand awareness across the organization, promoting Joink in the areas in which we service as well as with the Marketing team to develop informative interactive media.
- Vice President of Sales
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Research advertising trends, competitor’s pricing and products, and determine what content will reach customers
- Responsible for decisions on appropriate placement of ads on social media
- Responsible for day-to-day digital content authoring, social media review
- Monitor social media and Google Analytics and report on growth and analytics
- Coordinate creation of social media content, banners, other marketing materials on an as needed basis
- Maintain and update content on the Joink website via CMS, with technical assistance as needed
- Monitor and disposition customer feedback via social media
- Develop innovative marketing campaigns to reach customers within footprint
- Act as a spokesperson for the Joink brand in new and existing markets and facilitate meetings and discussions with community leaders as necessary, fostering community engagement
- Follow-up with customers and public that have expressed concern about Joink’s work or that of contractors in their community
- Develop social media strategies to drive brand awareness for Joink
- Monitor and report relevant industry trends, events and opportunities to relevant teams
- Work with marketing teams to develop and distribute creative and positive messages and blogs that will resonate with target audiences and make others mention or link to our brand
- Moderate discussion boards/user groups
- Develop and maintain our media contact database and create relevant contact lists for our campaigns
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Must be comfortable engaging and communicating with Senior Management
- Able to work effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent listening skills
- Able to convey technical knowledge in an understandable way
- Provide excellent written and verbal communication
- Be able to make excellent presentations to various groups
- Able to troubleshoot problems
- Able to maintain a calm and professional demeanor at all times
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, sometimes with tight deadlines
- Self-motivated and self-disciplined (able to work with minimal supervision)
- High level of confidentiality in handling all information
- Bachelor’s degree in communication/marketing/journalism (preferred)
- 4+ years of experience in digital marketing and brand development
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Desire to engage in lifelong learning
- Candidate must be willing to reside near or commute to Terre Haute, Indiana.
- Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM, Office environment
- Occasional before work/after work meetings and events
- Social media responses as needed
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to spend long hours using a computer/keyboard and/or phone. May involve prolonged periods of sitting, standing, or walking.
- Please prepare a cover letter explaining why you are an excellent fit for this position
- Please outline all work experience, detailing any relevant work experience
- Please outline all training and certifications achieved
- Please describe scenarios in which your logic and analytical abilities have allowed you to troubleshoot and solve problems effectively
Please note that this job description is not a comprehensive list of all activities, duties or responsibilities the employee may be required to engage in for this job. These duties, activities, and responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice.
Joink, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate against or harass any applicant or employee on any grounds prohibited under any federal, state or local law, including race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, citizenship or membership in any other legally protected class.