Do you enjoy being outside? Are you interested in technology? Are you interested in working for a growing company in a fast paced environment? Are you seeking a career with an opportunity for advancement? If so, then you should consider working for Joink!
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Joink, LLC was founded as an Internet Service Provider, providing dial-up, DSL and fixed wireless broadband Internet services. Today, the company provides connectivity for customers who span the landscape from residential to enterprise using technologies that include leased lines, unlicensed wireless, licensed wireless, and fiber optics. Also, the company provides managed hosting services including virtual machine, web/email, and offsite backup storage. And finally, the Company’s technology services group leverages its enterprise knowledge of networking, software, storage, and telephony technologies to provide design, installation, and continued supported around key technologies from companies such as VMware, Cisco UCS, IBM, Veeam and Microsoft.
This Supervisor will be responsible for maintaining the organization and safety of the warehouse, and inventory.
- Chief Accounting Officer
- Warehouse Associates
- May lead, train, or participate in work team assignments
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Maintains building, rack, shelf, and bin locations for all inventory, materials, and consumables.
- Collaborates with Purchasing to ensure all inventory and spare parts are maintained to minimum on-hand levels established by managers.
- Establishes and enforces standards across the company related to the safety, cleanliness, and proper utilization of the warehouse.
- Verifies warehouse and its contents are neat, clean, safe, and presentable at any time. Refers any violations to standards of those not immediately supervised to the Sr. Warehouse Manager.
- Utilizes established systems and reporting for ordering supplies, and materials.
- Maintains responsibility for receiving deliveries, checking out of materials, and making deliveries to customers and field operations.
- Supervisory responsibilities:
- Work with HR to hire and train warehouse staff.
- Organizes and oversees the schedules and performance of local and regional warehouse staff.
- Work with HR on the performance management process including performance evaluations, development, corrections, and terminations.
- Driving duties include making deliveries to customer and field operations.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Adept in verbal and written communication
- Demonstrates a strong passion to train and resolve end user questions
- Must be able to communicate effectively with team members
- Must remain calm and cool in stressful situations
- Must be able to evaluate situations and make quick judgements occasionally while quickly adjusting to changing priorities
- Working knowledge of Construction Safety
- Associates degree or two years’ relevant experience in related field required
- High school diploma
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to drive a forklift
- Ability to lift 75 lbs.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Candidate must be willing to reside near or commute to Terre Haute, Indiana.
- 7:00 AM – 4:00 PM, Monday – Friday
- Primarily outdoors, though warehouse has office that is heated/cooled
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Please prepare a cover letter explaining why you are an excellent fit for this position
- Please outline all work experience, detailing any relevant work experience
- Please outline all training and certifications achieved
- Please describe scenarios in which your logic and analytical abilities have allowed you to troubleshoot and solve problems effectively
Please note that this job description is not a comprehensive list of all activities, duties or responsibilities the employee may be required to engage in for this job. These duties, activities, and responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice.
Joink, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate against or harass any applicant or employee on any grounds prohibited under any federal, state or local law, including race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, citizenship or membership in any other legally protected class.