Do you enjoy organization and a professional workplace where the focus is on details and ensuring things are done “right” the first time? Do you enjoy preparing and processing purchase orders and drafting invoices, ensuring accuracy? Would you enjoy building relationships with vendors and seeking the best prices for products? Are you able to thrive in a cooperative and team-oriented setting where work is not routine and often subject to shifting priorities? Do you enjoy working in a company where your contributions really matter, and you can make an immediate difference?
If so, then you should consider applying for this position with Joink!
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Joink, LLC (“Joink” or the “Company”) is a fiber and fixed wireless broadband provider that owns and operates +1,000 fiber route miles across Indiana and Illinois. The Company’s near-term focus is to further grow its fiber-to-the-home (“FTTH”) and enterprise fiber business. Recently, the Company acquired Computer Techniques, LLC, a FTTH company, based in central Illinois. Joink is backed by DIF Capital Partners (“DIF”), a global independent investment manager with EUR 15 billion in assets under management, and Gilead Group, a family office located in St Louis.
This associate is an integral component of the back-office support staff at Joink. This associate is responsible for processing orders for materials necessary to satisfy customer commitments, prepare invoices to generate cash on a timely basis for products delivered and services performed, and assist with customer facing duties.
- Senior Business Analyst
- No direct reports
- May lead, train, or participate in work team assignments
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Actively involved in inventory levels and restocking needs.
- Proactively making suggestions on increase or decrease of stock levels based on prior history and projected use.
- Seeking out comparable items for consolidation of similar items to reduce stock levels
- Analyzing inventory for dead stock and on-demand stock for evaluation and elimination.
- Establish reorder points based on expected lead times, order quantities, discounts, and projected need.
- Reconcile physical count of inventory with accounting systems.
- Review and entry of inventory release, especially comments by warehouse associate
- Actively participating in the purchasing process from start to finish
- Helping locate and identify products needed to purchase from vendors
- Generating purchase order documentation
- Placing orders with vendors
- Tracking order fulfillment and shipping, providing estimated ship and arrival date throughout order process
- Understanding and managing against product lead times for routine purchases
- RMA and other
- Processing returns and RMA’s with vendors and manufacturers
- Sell dead stock and used equipment through online store
- Apply credits received and adjust inventory levels
OTHER DUTIES (ASSIST AS NEEDED):
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Ability to adjust to rapidly changing priorities
- Effective Customer Service skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Excellent skills as it pertains to using the computer/web browser to search
- Ready to work alone, but able to work within a team
- Capable of managing multiple deadlines
- High School Diploma
- Proficiency with Peachtree, Salesforce.com (Preferred)
- Strong skills in Microsoft Word
- Candidate must be willing to reside near or commute to Terre Haute, Indiana.
- 7 AM – 4 PM, Monday – Friday, with overtime as needed
- Occasional before work/after work meetings and events
- Less than 10% overnight travel
- Please prepare a cover letter explaining why you are an excellent fit for this position
- Please outline all work experience, detailing any relevant work experience
- Please outline all training and certifications achieved
- Please describe scenarios in which your logic and analytical abilities have allowed you to troubleshoot and solve problems effectively
Please note that this job description is not a comprehensive list of all activities, duties or responsibilities the employee may be required to engage in for this job. These duties, activities, and responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice.
Joink, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate against or harass any applicant or employee on any grounds prohibited under any federal, state or local law, including race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, citizenship or membership in any other legally protected class.