ABOUT THE COMPANY
Joink, LLC was founded as an Internet Service Provider, providing dial-up, DSL and fixed wireless broadband Internet services. Today, the company provides connectivity for customers who span the landscape from residential to enterprise using technologies that include leased lines, unlicensed wireless, licensed wireless, and fiber optics. Also, the company provides managed hosting services including virtual machine, web/email, and offsite backup storage. And finally, the Company’s technology services group leverages its enterprise knowledge of networking, software, storage, and telephony technologies to provide design, installation, and continued support around key technologies from companies such as VMware, Cisco UCS, IBM, Veeam and Microsoft.
ABOUT THE POSITION
As an Office 365 Administrator II, you will be responsible for the administration and management of Office 365. This administration includes on-premise, hybrid, and related AD, ADFS Server infrastructure. Secondary responsibilities include working with vendors, internal clients, and other IT teams to introduce new collaborative and innovative features to Office 365 environment.
- Managed Services Manager
- No direct reports
- May lead, train, or participate in work team assignments
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Overall administration, management, and configuration of Office 365 including, but not limited to, Exchange, Microsoft Teams, One Drive, and Azure Active Directory
- Monitor for performance and stability issues
- Analyze for inefficiencies in environment and perform remediation
- Document, plan, and perform upgrades of existing products and migrations to new ones
- Assist with Cloud Collaboration related projects, including but not limited to the deployment of future Office 365 technologies in accordance with project and change management processes.
- Identify opportunities and recommend products and solutions to improve the security, reliability, and efficiency of client existing Office 365 infrastructure
- Use experience, critical thinking, and advanced troubleshooting skills to support and maintain the current and future environment
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a team environment
- Must be able to maintain a calm and professional demeanor
- Must be willing to learn new technologies and perform additional duties as needed
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail
Key qualifications include:
- Candidate must be willing to reside near or commute to Terre Haute, Indiana.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Office 365 Administration and Azure
- Microsoft O365 Certification, preferred but not required
- Azure Certification, preferred but not required
- 8 AM – 5 PM, Monday – Friday, Office and/or remote work, with some scheduled after-hours events
- Available to respond to urgent outages remotely upon request
Please note that this job description is not a comprehensive list of all activities, duties or responsibilities the employee may be required to engage in for this job. These duties, activities, and responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice.
Joink, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate against or harass any applicant or employee on any grounds prohibited under any federal, state or local law, including race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, citizenship or membership in any other legally protected class.