ABOUT THE COMPANY
Joink, LLC was founded as an Internet Service Provider, providing dial-up, DSL and fixed wireless broadband Internet services. Today, the company provides connectivity for customers who span the landscape from residential to enterprise using technologies that include leased lines, unlicensed wireless, licensed wireless, and fiber optics. Also, the company provides managed hosting services including virtual machine, web/email, and offsite backup storage. And finally, the Company’s technology services group leverages its enterprise knowledge of networking, software, storage, and telephony technologies to provide design, installation, and continued supported around key technologies from companies such as VMware, Cisco UCS, IBM, Veeam and Microsoft.
The Marketing Director will coordinate and develop marketing policies, programs, and campaigns.
- Vice President Sales and Marketing
- Digital Marketing Specialist
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Gathers and analyzes information to identify new markets and customers, demand for products and services, and efficacy of existing marketing campaigns and strategies.
- Conducts market research, sales forecasting, and strategic planning to assess and insure the sale and profitability of products.
- Conducts pricing research and analysis to ensure competitive product and service pricing.
- Maintains knowledge of trends and developments in the market; identifies needs for new products and services and makes recommendations to leadership.
- Assists in growing Joink’s brand awareness and drives traffic across paid and organic tactics to deliver engagement and customer conversion.
- Help facilitate digital data-based marketing efforts, lead generation and tracking.
- Analyzes and evaluates financial aspects of product development.
- Collaborates in the development of new products.
- Composes, develops, evaluates and conducts training on marketing activities, strategies, and policies.
- Collaborates, participates in, and coordinates promotional activities or trade shows.
- Negotiates contracts for services needed to execute a marketing strategy.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Communicate effectively with customers, management, and coworkers regarding the job
- Able to listen well and convey technical knowledge in an understandable way
- Provide excellent written and verbal communication
- Be able to make presentations to various groups
- Able to maintain a calm and professional demeanor at all times
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong supervisory and leaderships skills
- Ability to create, implement and monitor budgets
- Thorough understanding of principles and methods used to market and sell products and services
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related field required; Master’s degree preferred
- At least three years of experience in a related field
- Proficient in the use of the Internet, Microsoft Office & Windows software
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Candidate must be willing to travel to Terre Haute, Indiana for team meetings on a monthly basis
- 8 AM – 5 PM, Monday – Friday, both office and outside sales
- Regular travel, usually less than 100 miles per week of reimbursable non-overnight travel
- Occasional travel to industry conventions, with reimbursable overnight travel usually limited to less than one week away
- Please prepare a cover letter explaining why you are an excellent fit for this position
- Please outline all work experience, detailing any relevant work experience
- Please outline all training and certifications achieved
- Please describe scenarios in which your logic and analytical abilities have allowed you to troubleshoot and solve problems effectively
Please note that this job description is not a comprehensive list of all activities, duties or responsibilities the employee may be required to engage in for this job. These duties, activities, and responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice.
Joink, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate against or harass any applicant or employee on any grounds prohibited under any federal, state or local law, including race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, citizenship or membership in any other legally protected class.