Do you enjoy organization and a professional workplace where the focus is on details and ensuring things are done “right” the first time? Do you enjoy data entry? Are you able to thrive in a cooperative and team-oriented setting where work is not routine and often subject to shifting priorities? Do you enjoy working in a company where your contributions really matter and you can make an immediate difference? If so, then you should consider applying for this position with Joink!
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Joink, LLC was founded as an Internet Service Provider, providing dial-up, DSL and fixed wireless broadband Internet services. Today, the company provides connectivity for customers who span the landscape from residential to enterprise using technologies that include leased lines, unlicensed wireless, licensed wireless, and fiber optics. Also, the company provides managed hosting services including virtual machine, web/email, and offsite backup storage. And finally, the Company’s technology services group leverages its enterprise knowledge of networking, software, storage, and telephony technologies to provide design, installation, and continued supported around key technologies from companies such as VMware, Cisco UCS, IBM, Veeam and Microsoft.
This position will work primarily with contractors to track production, verify invoicing, coordination and scheduling of contractors, kickoff meetings, and inspections; track customer concerns, and perform related data entry.
- Fiber Operations Manager
- No direct reports
- May lead, train, or participate in work team assignments
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Track, enter, and maintain contractor footages then verify invoicing.
- Coordinate kickoff meetings with contractors.
- Coordinate with and schedule the inspection team.
- Assist in taking calls on complaints, using internal tools to track customer concerns.
- Review construction drawings and as-builts.
- Negotiation and sourcing of contractor agreements, ensuring appropriate certificates of insurance and signed contracts are obtained and filed.
- Verify valid permits prior to releasing to contractor.
- Work with in-house team members to have knowledge of install requirements.
- Use computer system to plan, research, and execute the coordination of contractors.
- Maintain calendars/spreadsheets with the appropriate schedule dates for necessary contract crews.
- Print and distribute plans as needed.
- Data entry as needed for contractor crews.
- Scan as-built drawings as returned from contractors.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Ability to adjust to rapidly changing priorities
- Effective Customer Service skills
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Capable of managing multiple deadlines
- Associate’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent experience required
- 2-3 years’ experience in data entry and/or customer service (preferred)
- Candidate must be willing to reside near or commute to Terre Haute, Indiana
- 8 AM – 5 PM, Monday – Friday, with overtime as needed
- Occasional before work/after work meetings and events
- Less than 10% overnight travel
- Please prepare a cover letter explaining why you are an excellent fit for this position
- Please outline all work experience, detailing any relevant work experience
- Please outline all training and certifications achieved
- Please describe scenarios in which your logic and analytical abilities have allowed you to troubleshoot and solve problems effectively
Please note that this job description is not a comprehensive list of all activities, duties or responsibilities the employee may be required to engage in for this job. These duties, activities, and responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice.
Joink, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate against or harass any applicant or employee on any grounds prohibited under any federal, state or local law, including race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, citizenship or membership in any other legally protected class.