Compensation and Benefits
Total compensation at Joink consists of compensation, employee benefits, training, and other valuable employee programs and services. Below are some of the benefits offered:
- Full-time Employees (employees working more than 30 hours per week) are eligible for medical, dental, vision, supplemental life, and 401(k) benefits after they have successfully completed their introductory period.
- Joink offers a 100% employer-paid life insurance policy for an amount of the employee’s annual gross income
- Joink offers 2 weeks’ paid vacation annually to new employees (accrues at 3.33 hours per pay) as well as sick time which accrues at the rate of 4 hours per month (48 hours per year).
- Joink recognizes six paid holidays each calendar year (New Years’ Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day) as well as two floating holidays which an employee can use at any time they wish.
- Joink employees may enroll in voluntary benefit plans such as short-term disability or accident coverage through Colonial.
- All employees can volunteer three hours per quarter (3 months) for either a 501(c)(3) organization or school.
Your paid time off accruals will begin on day one and will be eligible for use after 90 days of employment. If you choose to enroll in health insurance benefits, they will be active the first of the month following 60 days of employment.
In addition to these benefits Joink has partnered with LifeWorks. We understand that every day brings new challenges, changes, and questions. For all those times when you don’t have someone to talk to, you can turn to our Employee Assistance Program, LifeWorks. This service is free for you and your family and it’s completely confidential.
Joink, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate against or harass any applicant or employee on any grounds prohibited under any federal, state or local law, including race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, status with regards to public assistance, veteran status, citizenship or membership in any other legally protected class.