Compensation and Benefits
Total compensation at Joink consists of compensation, employee benefits, training, and other valuable employee programs and services. Below are some of the benefits offered:
- Full-time Employees (more than 30 hours per week) are eligible for:
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits.
- A 100% employer-paid life insurance policy for an amount of the employee’s annual gross income.
- Voluntary benefit plans such as supplemental life, short/long-term disability, critical illness, or accident coverage.
- Joink offers enrollment in the 401(k) Plan on the first day of employment to all employees.
- Joink offers 2 weeks’ paid vacation and 48 hours of sick time annually to full time employees (accrues biweekly).
- Joink recognizes six paid holidays each calendar year (New Years’ Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day) as well 16 hours of floating holiday time which an employee can use at any time they wish.
- All employees can volunteer three hours per quarter (3 months) for either a 501(c)(3) organization or school.
Paid time off accruals will begin on day one and will be eligible for use after 90 days of employment. If enrolling in health, vision, dental, or additional voluntary benefits, they will be active the first of the month following 60 days of employment.
In addition to these benefits, Joink also partners with an Employee Assistance Plan (EAP). We understand that every day brings new challenges, changes, and questions. For all those times when employees don’t have someone to talk to, they can turn to our EAP. This service is confidential and free for both employees and their families.
Joink, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate against or harass any applicant or employee on any grounds prohibited under any federal, state or local law, including race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, status with regards to public assistance, veteran status, citizenship or membership in any other legally protected class.
CIGNA Machine-Readable Files Link
https://www.cigna.com/legal/compliance/machine-readable-files: This link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and health care providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.