IP Telephony Solutions
The telephony world is undergoing a revolution. Yesterday’s traditional PBX phone systems are giving way to sophisticated IP-based telephony systems and unified communications platforms. Let Joink present you how your business can benefit.
Joink has been a leader in helping organizations apply new telephony capabilities to companies helping them to save money and benefit from the convergence of data and voice in the new IP-telephony world. We were pioneers in IP-telephony solutions in both managed solutions such as those offered by Cisco and in open-source technologies such as Asterisk and Freeswitch.
Joink provides businesses with consulting, implementation, and trouble shooting of telephone systems. Joink technicians can relocate your existing phone system and equipment, provide and install new systems, program, troubleshoot and repair, and clean up system wiring.
Joink supports and partners with a host of hardware providers including ESI and Cisco. Visit our ESI informational page to learn more. Also, view this Cisco video for more insight on the capabilities of the Cisco platform.
Joink IP-telephony services include:
- Design, Implementation and Maintenance of Turn-key IP phone systems
- Multiple hardware options: Cisco, Asterisk, OpenSwitch
- IP Recording
- Hosted Voice application and application development
- IVR and Autoattendant
- Voice and Video Conferencing
- Unified Communication platforms
- Troubleshooting and redesign of failed implementations
Joink offers a host of data and telephone wiring services including:
- New cabling
- Rewiring existing jacks for new service
- Troubleshooting and repairing existing installations
- Installation of CAT5e, CAT6 and fiber.
- Installation of patch panels, surface and wall mount jacks.
Advantages of Joink telephony services:
- Deep experience with large-scale IP telephony implementations
- Call centers with over 500 seats operate on our infrastructure
- Solutions offer high availability, redundancy and performance
- Soup-to-nuts functionality from IVR, intelligent call routing, recording and reporting
- A myriad of custom, hosted IP voice applications
- Pharmacy reminder service
- Phone-based time and location reporting and tracking
- IVRs, voice platforms, etc.
- Recognized leaders within the Asterisk/Digium development community
- Cisco certified consultants and experts